SentiRate offers reliable sentiment analysis that allows the extraction of emotion or attitude from any written digital content, such as inbound and outbound email, feedback forms or documents. This allows the prioritisation of problematic communications, or ensures your outbound correspondence is always positive.
Use SentiRate to “Capture the Emotion” hidden within your written digital content!
See an example of what can happen if you don’t know which customer correspondence to prioritise.
Got some written digital content? Why not give it a try and let us know what you thought – especially any improvements!
Example uses of SentiRate include:
- In an organisation that receives a lot of correspondence from their customers each day, SentiRate can identify which items may be problematic so you can prioritise these;
- In an organisation that sends a lot of correspondence to their customers each day, SentiRate can ensure your messages are always positive.
- Automatically publish positive comments on your blog and enforce manual moderation for negative comments.
- Embed it into your own application our API or use it stand alone from our website.
- The uses are practically unlimited..
To see how SentiRate can be used to assist you, have a look at our Uses page.